Number of employees
Presence outside France
Established in 2012 as an equity crowdfunding platform, SmartAngels is now building the leading capital marketplace for non-listed companies, enabling individuals and professional investors to invest in growing non listed SMEs. Registered by the AMF as a CIP (new French crowdfunding status), SmartAngels enables startups, early-stage and growth companies to issue equity and bonds (launch in H1 2016) within the legal framework of public offering exemption. This capital marketplace positioning is attracting more and more professional investors, funds and institutional players. A significant step has been reached with the launch in April 2015 of the first crowdfunding investment fund by SmartAngels and the French arm of global insurer Allianz.
Master in Management - Grande Ecole
Investment analyst (internship)
Typical tasks include :
- sourcing, analysis and selection of investment opportunities
- preparing transaction documents (executive summaries, information memoranda)
- monitoring crowdequity campaigns
- conducting business intelligence on startup ecosystem
- currently in your penultimate year of studies or taking a gap year
- qualifications in business studies, management, finance or economics
- ideally background in financial analysis and/or strategy consulting
- fluent in French
- analytical and good communication skills required
Applications (resume & cover letter) must be sent by email to email@example.com by 20th Dec.
Beginning of the internship will be January-March (to discuss depending on your availabilities).
Candidate Selection process
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for a round of interviews with our team of analysts.
27bis, rue Copernic
A last word
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech startup!